Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Changing my setup parts for sale

Trader history for MoxBoost (0)

James
PayPal is preferred method for payment
Will meet up if with a reasonable driving distance.
Parts are all located in Sicklerville NJ

I am also available to help install any part you would like free of charge. Only requirement is that you would come to NJ for the install so I don’t have to pack a tool bag to travel or do it in a parking lot.

Boomba rear motor mount. $100shipped
Used for 6k it’s stiff but broken in. In great shape. Has Vibrations when car is under load from the ac but they were not that bad in my wife’s opinion. (TTR setup was worse)

Mountune airfilter SOLD
New in package

Battery tie down $20shipped

Fifteen52 cup spoilers. SOLD
Purchased with intention of use and have decided not to use.

ITG maxogen intake kit with maf sensor. $250 shipped.
ITG Crossover is SOLD

One of my favorite intakes next to the M-sport rallye line and it is loud when the car is under load. Not as bad inside as the 2j but outside it is equally loud. Filter was just recently washed and reoiled. Intake is in excellent shape

Turbosmart plumb back valve. $100 shipped
Used for 20k in great shape holds 26psi to redline with the tune+ wastegate. Switched to a deadhook IC with Tial BoV so I no longer need this one. Includes everything in the photo.

AIT vent pods for gauges.$25 each shipped
Fits 52mm gauge. Both are used in excellent shape.

Turbosmart boost gauge. $35shipped
Excellent working condition. I had tapped a power source under the dash to run it. Ran the boost line to the turbosmart reference adapter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TDavis

1000 Post Club
Whats on the surface of the cup spoilers that I see?

OP
MoxBoost
Thread Starter #3
Not entirely sure.

If I don't get this one I have from a MS3 to work (a little bid of modifycation needed) I'll definitely willing to take one of yours.

OP
MoxBoost
Thread Starter #15
Do you take anything else aside from PayPal? not a big fan of it.
I also accept cash and Venmo or Apple Pay. I normally use PayPal because it has the option to add tracking and has buyer seller protection.