Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cheap ebay/Walmart exhaust

OP
Davisfry

Davisfry

Thread Starter #2
Has anyone bought the 200-300 dollar catback exhaust, and if so what was your experience with it?

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
POS..shotty welds....fitment is alittle awkward. Save your money and buy an actual decent exhaust by a Vendor. Trust me....Buy once...cry once. Sometimes you can get a full on nice setup slightly used on the forum. Its what I did.....just gotta be quick on the draw! FYI!

Although out of budget, I few posts have mentioned that the TSUDO exhaust for 400 is worth getting and the OBX also looks just like the COBB for about 500 (after a quick Google search now). However, both have been found on eBay for 300 so it'd be worth a look.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
You generally get out of things what you put into them. Are you going for power mods, or just trying to make obnoxious noises? On the FiST exhaust is pretty much just a noisemaker, if you want performance start elsewhere.

I have the TSUDO exhaust and it's definitely worth it. I'm pretty sure I got it on eBay for around 300$. It's stainless, it's held up very well, and I think it sounds pretty good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk