Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Checking in from Orlando, FL

Hey Folks!

Checking in here with my 2015 Fiesta ST in Performance blue. I do not have too much done to the car. I have the Fifteen52 Cup spoilers, Cobb rear motor mount, muff/res delete, and some Sparco Pro Corsa wheels. Coming in the near future is an Innovative Fab Works front splitter, H&R lowering springs, and possibly a wing extension. Excited to learn some new things about this awesome car and explore its potential with your folks' help!

Attachments

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Hey Folks!

Checking in here with my 2015 Fiesta ST in Performance blue. I do not have too much done to the car. I have the Fifteen52 Cup spoilers, Cobb rear motor mount, muff/res delete, and some Sparco Pro Corsa wheels. Coming in the near future is an Innovative Fab Works front splitter, H&R lowering springs, and possibly a wing extension. Excited to learn some new things about this awesome car and explore its potential with your folks' help!
Welcome. I live in Orlando and work in longwood on 17-92 off of Dogtrack Rd. If u have any questions or want to meet up, just let me know.

OP
P
Thread Starter #3
Thanks! I literally live at the corner of 434 and Ronald Reagan blvd. I am surprised I haven't seen your car around! Are you part of our Central florida ST facebook page? We host biweekly meets and are a pretty tight knit group. Two RS's showed up at our last meet too! But i'll hit you up sometime!

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
Thanks! I literally live at the corner of 434 and Ronald Reagan blvd. I am surprised I haven't seen your car around! Are you part of our Central florida ST facebook page? We host biweekly meets and are a pretty tight knit group. Two RS's showed up at our last meet too! But i'll hit you up sometime!
No. Not a member. Just a member of Fiestastforum Facebook page, but I'll check it out. Yeah, no problem. I work at the Aamco on 17-92

hi pcktrckt,
i too live in the orlando area.nice to meet another fist owner here.i don't use facebook so any meets you have please let me know by pm.

OP
P
Thread Starter #6
Awesome! I'm glad to see fellow central Florida FiST owners on here! We have a meet this coming Tuesday (Aug 23rd) at Twin Peaks in Altamonte at 7:30pm. You're more than welcome to join us and I hope to see you there!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Welcome aboard.

BronxBomber

1000 Post Club
ok, i'll try to get there,how about you vinny?
I may be able to make it. I am supposed to have my new wastegate installed either Monday or Tuesday, but I have to go to Lakeland to get it. I'll let u know by Monday if I'll be able to make it.