Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Chemical Guys Wheel Sealant?

Hi everyone, new here to this community, and would like to say that I have looked here quite a bit as a non member for advice, so I decided it’s time I stopped being an anon.

With that being said, I was curious if anyone had experience with wheel sealant on their wheels to help alleviate some brake dust build up. Specifically, I was checking this product out, by chemical guys.

Chemical Guys WAC_303 8-Ounce Wheel Guard Rim and Wheel Sealant https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001THV9D0/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_s43vAb094JQWW

Thanks!

To get rid of the brake dust issue, I would did the following:

- Change to some very low dust pads (MOST IMPORTANT) like Carbotech 1521's
- Remove and wash the wheels first.
- Rinse down with CarPro's IRON-X, spray off completely once any contaminants are removed.
- Wipe each down with CarPro's Eraser and dry completely.
- Coat the inside and faces of the wheels one at a time with CarPro CQuartz DLUX.
- Wait 1-2hrs in between for curing time.
- Coat the inside and faces of the wheels one at a time with a 2nd coat of CarPro CQuartz DLUX.
- Replace rims and let the car sit for 24hrs for full cure.

Your brake dust issues will be nonexistent pretty much then and exponentially easier to clean.