Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Chrome/ clear / white rear bumper reflectors

Everybody always smokes out the rear bumper red reflectors and the EU model rear bumper reflectors come with actual lights in them. I want for a change is clear or Chrome or white rear bumper reflectors I've looked all over the internet. If anybody knows where I can find that please let me know.

Last edited:

LowJerm

Everybody always smokes out the rear bumper red reflectors and the EU model rear bumper reflectors come with actual lights in them. I want for a change is clear or Chrome or white rear bumper reflectors I've looked all over the internet. If anybody knows where I can find that please let me know.
Hey, did you ever find any online?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Alternat colored reflectors are not manufactured for this specific application because they would be illegal as red reflectors are required in the rear.
The rear bumper reflectors for the EU cars do NOT fit the USDM bumpers.
An option you could try would be to cover the rear bumper reflectors with white reflective caution tape, remembering this too would be illegal.
However, it is your car, do what you want.