Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

clear bra, and cool stripes i though id share.

I ordered and installed the headlamp and bumper kit in the link above. The lamp kit is good but the bumper kit is for a Euro spec bumper so it has the cut out for the tow hook which the US bumper does not have and the section on each side of the tag is too short.

I ordered and installed the headlamp and bumper kit in the link above. The lamp kit is good but the bumper kit is for a Euro spec bumper so it has the cut out for the tow hook which the US bumper does not have and the section on each side of the tag is too short.
I just emailed them and they said -

"We don’t really have a reason to sell the Euro model.
I’m not sure of the difference but you can see the diagram online and compare it to your car. It should be for the US model because all of our designers only use US cars and we don’t sell to any other country besides Canada."

I sent them an e-mail pointing out the problem after I installed mine. They never responded. You can look at the pic in the link and see the tow hook cut out which is not on the US bumper. As far as the tag area goes, you can't tell until you install it, but if you look at some of the pics posted here of Euro models you can see the difference in the bumper around the tag.

I found another website (http://www.cleardefender.com) that offer clear bras. The Fiesta ST is not listed under their product list, the Focus ST is. So I emailed them and their response was-

"Thank you for your interest in our products. After checking our pattern database, we do offer the clear bra kits for the 2014 Ford Fiesta Hatch ST. The cost for the Front Bumper Kit cut on 3M Scotchgard film is $184.95 and the cost for the Extended Hood, Fenders and Mirrors (Bikini Cut) Kit cut on 3M Scotchgard film is $124.95.

The 3M Scotchgard film is our base-price film. Our other film choices increase the cost by $10.00-$25.00, per kit depending on the brand. If you wish to change the film brand, please let us know and we can quote the new price. If there are any other areas of the vehicle you would like to cover, please let us know."

OP
hotrodst7
Thread Starter #6
cool thanks for the info! i have the same clear bra from the link in my first post, but have yet to install it as it looks like a pain, but all the other pieces for hood, mirrors, and fenders for fiesta titanium on invisablemask.com fit good.

cool thanks for the info! i have the same clear bra from the link in my first post, but have yet to install it as it looks like a pain, but all the other pieces for hood, mirrors, and fenders for fiesta titanium on invisablemask.com fit good.
Does the hood piece cover the entire hood, or only partial?

OP
hotrodst7
Thread Starter #8
It is only covers about 1/3 of the hood! And thats the full length one they also offer it shorter.

OP
hotrodst7
Thread Starter #13
Nope it fit perfect, my advise would be to have someone help peel it off the backing or be better at peeling stickers than me, because i managed to get some dirt under it somehow. Ill post a picture here in a little bit.

OP
hotrodst7
Thread Starter #14
sorry crappy pic, but i was finding it hard to take a picture of something that's suppose to be invisible in the dark! i believe as far as clear bra is concerned the (front bumper/side skirts/rear bumper) are the only things that are different than the standard fiesta. the hood/mirrors/roof/doors/fenders are the same on all fiestas.

clear bra.jpg