Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

GB CLOSED - Konig Dekagram - 15x8, Matte Black, +35 offset, ~12lbs, $720 shipped to US 48

Trader history for CSM (2)

What color dekagram do you prefer?

• Semi Matte Black

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Gloss Bronze

Votes: 15 40.5%

• Total voters
Can I get a sound off from people who have NOT received their wheels yet? I am waiting and have checked the tracker but they still have not shipped. Is it just me?

Anyone else with pics on the car? Looking for feedback on a more narrow 225 to keep rubbing to a minimum.

Anyone else with pics on the car? Looking for feedback on a more narrow 225 to keep rubbing to a minimum.
225/45 RS4 on B14. Currently rubbing on big bumps with the inner fender liner but raised it up 1/4” after this was taken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've hit my limit. They still haven't even shipped my wheels to me. These wheels will immediately go up for sale. DM me if you want them and I can change the shipping to your address. I'll provide all necessary info to verify my purchase. It's 5 wheels all ceramic coated.