Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch and LSD man

I had a chat with Mitch about my clutch slippage. 5th gear whomped on it and it slipped. No biggie really because after that I did some 2nd through 4th pulls with no slippage. We got to talking about clutches and which one would be the best for street driving. It looks like it will be a Spec of some sort. So when the LSD gets installed a new clutch will be put in. Beauty part is since it’s a swap out there’s no labor charge. That’s how it worked with other parts of my build as well. Fair pricing and quality workmanship makes loyal customers. I’m one 😶

Any chance you would be willing to part ways with the stock clutch/pressure plate/flywheel? I'm trying to salvage my spec stage 3 from my FiST that was hit in a head on collision.

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #3
Any chance you would be willing to part ways with the stock clutch/pressure plate/flywheel? I'm trying to salvage my spec stage 3 from my FiST that was hit in a head on collision.
Possibly. It won’t be for a while