Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch lost pressure

AleST16

I replaced my slave cylinder last week. This week I noticed in my clutch reservoir was dirty so i wanted to bleed it again to put new fluid in. Yesterday as i am bleeding the slave i lost pressure to the clutch.
Even bleeding the clutch i still havent gotten pressure back to the clutch. Any suggestions?

OP
A

AleST16

Thread Starter #3
How did you bleed it? Reverse bleed? Pressure bleed? Pump and Dump?
We put a tube around the bleeder valve ran that tube to a bottle with clutch/brake fluid to prevent air bubbles, filled the reservoir up with fluid, went inside the car pumped it 3-4 times got no results with. So we went and got a bottle to push fluid into the slave cylinder and only a little bit of fluid went in. The bottle/pump got stiff as pushing fluid in there. Went to check the clutch pedal and still no pressure

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
We put a tube around the bleeder valve ran that tube to a bottle with clutch/brake fluid to prevent air bubbles, filled the reservoir up with fluid, went inside the car pumped it 3-4 times got no results with. So we went and got a bottle to push fluid into the slave cylinder and only a little bit of fluid went in. The bottle/pump got stiff as pushing fluid in there. Went to check the clutch pedal and still no pressure
Everything you want is right here if you haven't checked it out already*

https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/clutch-bleeding-procedure.29184/