Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Clutch pedal not returning, Leak, Have brakes

EDIT: MODs please delete. Moved to troubleshooting, sorry 😣

My clutch pedal stopped returning. It stays on the floor and can be manually pulled back up. I can shift through all gears with the car off, but cannot shift into gear with the car running. I have brakes. The brake fluid reservoir is empty. There is a leak underneath.

I know there have been many threads on similar issues. I’m new to fist and pretty ignorant of it’s systems, so I’m hoping my specific circumstances can help you point me to some simple things to try or what to expect when I get it into a shop.

Thank you!

7B4A6299-03AD-4E5A-B48A-1013DFAD3CDD.jpeg

Last edited:
Just had this happened to my car, but the clutch hasn’t fallen to the floor yet. It could be the clutch slave cylinder, as a few people have told me.

You might want to check out my latest post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just did a clutch job and changed out everything including the slave cylinder. Will report back in a few weeks, to see if my car is still leaking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk