CMbuildz bolt on intercooler feeler

Sup guys so been throwing around the idea of a low budget good quality bolt on intercooler set up for the fiesta st platform. I'm going to be utilizing a Godspeed Type C intercooler. All the info about the intercooler will be listed below. I just got my core in today and will start posting pic on the install and what's included...I believe this will be a great addition for this platform, size is perfect, bar and plate core design and it's capable of more then enough HP then most ST guys are making as a daily driver. Lmk what you guys think. Great to be back

TYPE-C INTERCOOLER??max horsepower capacity : 200-450HP?*
core length
24"
core height
7.5"
core thickness
3"
inlet / outlet size
2.75"
end to end length
30"
compress air flow rate
700cubic feet/min,400hp max
working pressure
35-40 psi
pressure drop
0.2-0.5@15psi,2-5psi@35psi
material
100% aluminum
design
bar and plate=high flow
construction
machine cut & stamped, hand welded
finish
polished
net weight
16 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Update 3/11/17
Intercooler prototype bracket made and intercooler is welded and mounted... let me know what you guys think

I was already having a hard enough time deciding what intercooler to go with... and then you guys just have to go and do this! [?|] haha

When are you expecting to release this and at what price? Possible group buy for the first batch?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

re-rx7

looks quite a bit larger than the cobb unit. You build it and I will buy i an give a review vs the cobb with cars setup. In the market for a new IC

I was already having a hard enough time deciding what intercooler to go with... and then you guys just have to go and do this! [?|] haha
That looks pretty good!
When are you expecting to release this and at what price? Possible group buy for the first batch?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
looks quite a bit larger than the cobb unit. You build it and I will buy i an give a review vs the cobb with cars setup. In the market for a new IC
Thanks for all the input guys ... I've had this one my car now for a day 1 day. So far it performs just as well as any other intercooler on the market. Sits right at 5-10 degrees above ambient. I'm just testing at the moment. Have to make sure bracketry can withstand be daily driven without abnormal rattles and what not.

My J line bracketry was a success so I would want the same for this product as well. As far as a release date? I'm really not sure. I'm kinda moving more toward adding my own aluminum bungs so that I could just use my current J line bracketry design as appose to having to manufacture a whole different bracket that's only specific to the type C core.

That would lower my cost and also I would be able to provide this set up for a affordable price as promised. Thx for the interest and stay tuned for more updates

Any word on this intercooler? I see an ad on cl and this guy is selling his red st. did he not make these intercoolers or what

Didnt go forward with this ... yes my ST is for sale