Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD COBB Accessport (AP3-FOR-001) - $400 shipped!

Trader history for SpiceyFiesta (0)

COBB Accessport (AP3-FOR-001)
$400 (ILL COVER SHIPPING VIA UPS)
Shipping from Baltimore MD ($400 local pickup)
Text me at 443-472-3854 or respond here if interested or need more info!
AP is unmarried from my FiST as of this morning!
All accessories included besides the zip up case

image_50398721 (1).JPG

Last edited:
Honestly, not far off from normal pricing, kinda trashy to use something like Memorial Day as a false prop for an insignificant "sale". Do you understand what Memorial Day is or is it just another option to exploit what could have been a normal sale?

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Honestly, not far off from normal pricing, kinda trashy to use something like Memorial Day as a false prop for an insignificant "sale". Do you understand what Memorial Day is or is it just another option to exploit what could have been a normal sale?
I couldn't find anything cheaper shipped clicking through like 12 posts - I'll edit the title if it bothers you.

EDIT: Eh, your right, there are a few that were cheaper - price reduction it is!!!!

Last edited:
I couldn't find anything cheaper shipped clicking through like 12 posts - I'll edit the title if it bothers you.

EDIT: Eh, your right, there are a few that were cheaper - price reduction it is!!!!
Not a virtue signal or anything like that man, but in the case of Memorial Day where were given time off to remember and celebrate those that made the ultimate sacrifice, effective or not I just don't agree with using it as a prop. Do you and sell it as competitively as you'd like, I wish you luck.

OP
S
Thread Starter #5
Not a virtue signal or anything like that man, but in the case of Memorial Day where were given time off to remember and celebrate those that made the ultimate sacrifice, effective or not I just don't agree with using it as a prop. Do you and sell it as competitively as you'd like, I wish you luck.
Totally understand where you are coming from, it was just a spur of the moment thing probably triggered by the constant in your face marketing elsewhere today lol