Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb Accessport, Pwnall Performance Intercooler, Whoosh Street RMM, Husky Floor Liners, Carbon Fiber Cubby Hole Extender and More

Trader history for Kyle199921 (2)

Hello everyone! I'm listing all the parts that I have after putting my car back to stock. Here is the entire list of parts that are for sale. Located in Northeast Florida, willing to ship at buyers expense. Please let me know if you have additional questions. Thank you

SOLD $300 - Unmarried Cobb Accessport for the Fiesta ST. Includes factory installed Cobb Tunes and pre-installed Dizzy Stage 1 93 oct tune (unsure if Dizzy tunes are transferrable or vin locked). Includes OBD Cable and 3D printed Accessport Holder with arm (no attachable A-Pillar clip included, buyer would need to purchase one from online manufacturer 3Dautomotive). Also includes micro-usb cable. Screen shows no scratches. However, backside of accessport has scratches on rubberized part but does not effect magnetization whatsoever. No case/box included.

SOLD $225 - Pwnall Performance Intercooler. Similar size to Whoosh V1 intercooler. No cutting for installation should be necessary. Used for only 9,000 miles. Has some slightly bent fins but no cracks or any other major imperfections.

SOLD $70 - Whoosh Street RMM. Used for less than 5,000 miles. Brand new replacement bushings from Whoosh are included.

SOLD $95 - Fiesta ST Husky Floor Liners. Used for less than a year. Mats are in great condition all around.

SOLD $40 - 3D Printed Carbon Fiber Magnetic Cubby Hole Extender. Custom made Cubby Hole Extender that has a magnetic close and real carbon faceplate with vinyl foe carbon fiber ST insert. Includes installed 3M tape

$35 - Redline Goods Black and Red leather armrest cover. Brand new, never installed authentic leather cover for the center driver and passenger armrest (foam/adhesive not included).

SOLD $15 - Whoosh Rear Wiper Delete. Brand new, never installed

$30 - Fiesta Rear windshield wiper

$30 - OEM Fiesta ST Intake Tube

$20 - OEM Fiesta ST Sound Symposer

$30 - OEM Fiesta ST Resonator

Attachments

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
just FYI - that intercooler 4-sale is the same as a depo , whoosh V1, etc.

Free bump for Kyle, picked up the AP today in person (surprise e30 tune on it!) and he showed me the intercooler too (very hard to resist). Its very nice, great condition. Whoever is considering it is getting a nice piece.