Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb Accessport v3: SOLD

Trader history for powermatt (1)

For sale is a like-new Cobb Accessport v3. All standard accessories are included: OBDII cable, black and grey face plates, magnetic mount, and zipper case. This was purchased direct from Cobb, and will come with their OTS tunes.

The price of $400 includes FedEx two day shipping to the lower 48 states. Please note that I cannot ship this until Monday at the earliest, regardless of when a sale is finalized.

My best contact is my email address: powermatt@gmail.com (for some reason Gmail marks all notifications from this forum as spam, so if you PM me I may not respond immediately).

DSC00051.JPG DSC00052.JPG

Last edited:
OP
P
Thread Starter #2
If you want to do local pickup in the Ashburn/Sterling, VA area, I'll take $50 off.

OP
P
Thread Starter #4
Ooooof. I drove up to buy my FiST at the Ashburn Icehouse less than a month ago. Wish I could have coordinated then!!
Ah, sorry. I meant to have this up earlier, but I've been lazy.

OP
P
Thread Starter #5
Given there seems to be a glut of APs up for sale, I'm going to reduce this to $400 shipped, $350 for local pickup.