Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb AP 3 & Cobb RMM

Trader history for yanismydj (0)

Hey all,

Just sold my Fist, and I've got a couple parts to move here.

Cobb AP 3 - SOLD
Cobb RMM - $120 - Brand new never installed, bought it with the intention of doing DP + exhaust + RMM all at the same time, but never had the time and now the car is gone.
Stock Airbox - If you are local in West LA it's free to pick up

Shipping included, I'm in West LA and happy to do in person if you don't have bat flu :)

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

Last edited:

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Notice to Seller
You are in violation of the forum Classified Rules.

Classified Posts Requirements PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW

Important Information:

Please include the following required information when making new classified posts.

3.Images***

***An image of each item you wish to sell, needs to be posted along with a card in each image showing your “Screen Name “, “Date “, and “FiestaSTForum.com”.
Flash device photo(s) must show the install or uninstall screen(s) with your ID info in the photo(s), to prove the device is yours and unmarried.

*Note: You must provide a photo of the item in your possession and you are not allowed to photoshop your username, etc. onto the photo afterwards.
*Note: The AP device can be powered up to show the install screen in ANY OBDII vehicle.

12-Hour Edit Notice:
You have 12 hours from your original posting to make the required changes or risk having your thread removed.

Your cooperation is appreciated.
Thank You

Notice to Buyer
For your protection it is recommended that you postpone your purchase until the forum Classified Rules are complied with.