Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Cobb AP for sale $275 shipped in CONUS-SOLD

Trader history for BJJRonin (0)

I totaled my 2016 Fiesta ST a while back, picked up another 2015 that came with a Cobb AP, and have my old Cobb AP for sale. I don't have the mount, just cable and case. Any questions feel free to ask. $275 Shipped in CONUS. Apologies, didn't specify, Paypal preferred. If fees apply you cover the fees.
IMG_3065.jpg

Last edited:
Finally a very reasonably priced AP. Good luck with sale! This won't last very long

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

I totaled my 2016 Fiesta ST a while back, picked up another 2015 that came with a Cobb AP, and have my old Cobb AP for sale. I don't have the mount, just cable and case. Any questions feel free to ask. $275 Shipped in CONUS.
View attachment 34012
Im going to email you right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #6
Finally a very reasonably priced AP. Good luck with sale! This won't last very long

When I looked back when i had my 2016 seemed like 350 was normal.....I don't need it, happy to help another ST owner, and karma lol, so 275 shipped without the mount seems plenty fair........thanks man

When I looked back when i had my 2016 seemed like 350 was normal.....I don't need it, happy to help another ST owner, and karma lol, so 275 shipped without the mount seems plenty fair........thanks man
I'm sorry to hear about your car, man. Hopefully you got something else you enjoy at least equally. Good luck with whatever you ended up getting!

OP
B
Thread Starter #8
I'm sorry to hear about your car, man. Hopefully you got something else you enjoy at least equally. Good luck with whatever you ended up getting!

Picked up a nice 2015 that was treated well and at a healthy stage2. Love these little go-carts. lol

OP
B
Thread Starter #10
Jesus, i didnt look at current asking prices before i posted this....people are asking crazy amounts. I'm basing this off of what i picked one up for on my 2007 STI and when I was looking for one when I first picked up my 2016 FiST.....whomever grabs this, pass on the karma.

OP
B
Thread Starter #11
Ganna crash but I'll look at timestamps and whoever gets it gets it. Good to see a healthy community.

I totaled my 2016 Fiesta ST a while back, picked up another 2015 that came with a Cobb AP, and have my old Cobb AP for sale. I don't have the mount, just cable and case. Any questions feel free to ask. $275 Shipped in CONUS. Apologies, didn't specify, Paypal preferred. If fees apply you cover the fees.
View attachment 34012
I’ll paypal you right now [emoji23] i dont have an ap yet. I’ve been looking all over for one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot that is a great deal. I'd have bought that just to have a backup one, or to replace my current one. Mine is having all sorts of problems. The micro USB port barely reads, I have to hold it at just the right angle, and now one of the buttons have fallen off.

Last edited:
OP
B
Thread Starter #16
Andrewsium1999 was first on it, as long as he still wants it and payment goes through its his. I'll update once transaction is complete