Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB Knob Review + Install Video

Is that your car? This video is too good for a knob review... If youre not getting paid to do this you should be. Either way, good work.

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #3
Is that your car? This video is too good for a knob review... If youre not getting paid to do this you should be. Either way, good work.
Yea this is my car. Nah not getting paid but thank you for the compliment!

Funny, I checked out your videos and google says i watched your camaro SS "straight pipe" video at some point in the last few years... I chose the straight pipe route when i had my SS. Well, good luck with the reviews, the cobb knob one is very well put together...

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #5
Funny, I checked out your videos and google says i watched your camaro SS "straight pipe" video at some point in the last few years... I chose the straight pipe route when i had my SS. Well, good luck with the reviews, the cobb knob one is very well put together...
That's so funny that was my first video I did 5 years ago lol. Thanks brother

Excellent production! How did you make the intro and what kind of camera setup? Any other modifications to the car that you've filmed?

jeff

2000 Post Club
Props on excellent vid production man! Wow. If you're not making money doing that you should be.

Watching your video reminded me of how long the stock throw is. I recommend a Boomba short shift kit next, you will be happy!

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #10
Excellent production! How did you make the intro and what kind of camera setup? Any other modifications to the car that you've filmed?
Thank you! I made the intro with Adobe After Effects CS6. The camera I was using for the video is my 5D markIII with a 50mm lens as well as my 18-35mm. No that was the first mod I have done to the fiesta. I was hoping to partner up with a company and make more review videos and build the car up. We shall see.
Props on excellent vid production man! Wow. If you're not making money doing that you should be.

Watching your video reminded me of how long the stock throw is. I recommend a Boomba short shift kit next, you will be happy!
Thanks! I appreciate the kind words! I might look into that. I would like to get an intake for the car soon so I can hear the turbo more :)

OP
Kyle SVT
Thread Starter #12
I'm at work and can't watch the video. Do you like the shift knob? Worth the money?
Yea I like it and really glad I got it. Yea it's worth the money, A stock replacement knob was like 120 bucks from ford lol. I would watch the video when you get home. I talk a little bit more about what I like and don't like about the knob.