Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb OTS Stage 0 = neutered stock?

I'm a noob at this stuff. My FiST is stock except for a RMM. I just bought a Cobb AP.

I got all of the latest files from Cobb and loaded the Stage 0 map to my FiST.

I've driven it twice since then. It feels like my FiST was neutered somewhat. I don't feel a surge in acceleration and overall it just feels more flat.

Is this to be expected? I loaded the Stage 0 map to get a baseline and to view data before moving up to eventually a Dizzy Stage 2 probably. I wanted to get starting point from stock but this feels like less than stock.

Thoughts are appreciated!!!!

Brianmc27

I'm a noob at this stuff. My FiST is stock except for a RMM. I just bought a Cobb AP.

I got all of the latest files from Cobb and loaded the Stage 0 map to my FiST.

I've driven it twice since then. It feels like my FiST was neutered somewhat. I don't feel a surge in acceleration and overall it just feels more flat.

Is this to be expected? I loaded the Stage 0 map to get a baseline and to view data before moving up to eventually a Dizzy Stage 2 probably. I wanted to get starting point from stock but this feels like less than stock.

Thoughts are appreciated!!!!
Stock and Stage 0 should be the same. My best guess is that your OAR hasn’t adjusted on the Cobb base map. Select OAR as a monitor and report back the value. The Stock map is notoriously slow to adjust OAR to the desired -1.00 value.

OP
S
Thread Starter #3
Stock and Stage 0 should be the same. My best guess is that your OAR hasn’t adjusted on the Cobb base map. Select OAR as a monitor and report back the value. The Stock map is notoriously slow to adjust OAR to the desired -1.00 value.
Will do! Thank you.