Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

COBB OTS tunes

So I am running the ron93 stage 2. When I DO NOT have cruise control on I can hit the up or down button and it makes the RPM's change or the RPM guage drop off to 1k all on its own. Anyone know what that is all about and then how to activate the launch control? Used to be as long as you were at a complete stop with brakes engaged you could just floor it and it would bounce the RPM's off your set launch preference.

Launch control should still be the same. the rpm gauge is how you change maps without the AP plugged in. 1 is regular mode, 2 is eco mode. (there are 5 slots total, custom tuners can add other maps)

To access that menu you hold the right button on the right side of the steering wheel for a few seconds. If you press it again it will exit that mode and save whatever map slot you're in.

OP
wcnST
Thread Starter #3
Ok. Now that I go back and look I had a custom tune for the FOST. The FIST is a little different. Is launch control burn out mode?

Ok. Now that I go back and look I had a custom tune for the FOST. The FIST is a little different. Is launch control burn out mode?
no, burn-out mode just helps you break the tires loose.

Coob OTS tunes have launch control set to like 3500rpm I think. For me, I just come to a complete stop, pedal to the floor with the clutch in, and it'll bounce at 3500 ish

Check in the tune settings on your AP, it could be turned off. Also make sure you aren't in eco mode (slot 2, you want to be in slot 1)