Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb tune and Cruise Control

I just installed my AP3 2 days ago but in reading some of the posts I have a question now. Since I loaded the 93 stage 1 tune and it uses the cruise switch for some functions ie: launch control 2 step)..does that mean i cannot use cruise control anymore?? Sorry for the stupid question....Im learning as I go and if thats the case..no biggie..never used it much....lol

I just installed my AP3 2 days ago but in reading some of the posts I have a question now. Since I loaded the 93 stage 1 tune and it uses the cruise switch for some functions ie: launch control 2 step)..does that mean i cannot use cruise control anymore?? Sorry for the stupid question....Im learning as I go and if thats the case..no biggie..never used it much....lol
The Cobb functions for those buttons only work when cruise control is turned off. If you turn cruise on, the buttons work for their normal functions.

Since this has been brought up, I don't even know how to use the cruise control function after installing my AP3 to be honest lol. I mean, does it automatically activate as soon as I flash my car?