Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Cobb

I must say. I'm running my Cobb with the 93 octane program and using 94 octane fuel. wow!

My intake is montune. What a roar! I honestly don't think it can get any better. The speed climbs so fast. If I'm merging onto the highway... If I push it, it can easily climb to 180 in a matter of seconds and there is plenty more! Have a great day people!

So hold on a minute...Why are some members complaining about the 93 octane map and others are rejoicing? Is it that some are using 94 octane gas and others aren't? Strange things are afoot at the Circle K...It would be nice if others running Cobb could weigh in on this...muy curioso [scratch]

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
It seems matching map and octane not so great but if you go a step up in octane with a lower map it works wonders... hmmm. Now where can I find 94?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
So for people that have 93 around them, they should use the 91 one map for better performance?

Perry

I've gotta use Google Maps just to find 93 octane. So maybe that's my 93 map? And 94 octane south of the 49th parallel seems a rarity.

OP
M
Thread Starter #12
It does seem that using the 91 map with 93 octane works best for my American friends. I'm not sure if the bottled octane boost will help? Maybe try and see ?

To all of our American friends who can't get 94 - we keep all the good stuff up here in oil country for our personal use![poke]

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Probably a dumb question, but does the AP have to stay plugged in at all times? I kinda don't want it stuck to the dash, and would just like to set a map and unplug it. Is that possible?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Probably a dumb question, but does the AP have to stay plugged in at all times? I kinda don't want it stuck to the dash, and would just like to set a map and unplug it. Is that possible?
It does not need to be plugged in at all times.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Plugin, Flash desired map, unplug, enjoy but if you want usefull gauges, keep it plugged in.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Nice, thanks. Last question, any place you guys recommend buying from? Or they pretty much all the same when it comes to the AP?