Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Complete ST engine assembly, many OEM parts... Southeastern PA

Trader history for FiST to death (1)

**Engine, transmission, and spoiler pending local sale**

Swapped out the original engine from our 2014 ST at 145k miles, ran like a champ but I had an opportunity to swap for a younger one while I was changing out the transmission. Also up is the transmission, I haven't pulled it apart yet but it had a pretty nasty input shaft bearing noise that mysteriously went away right before I swapped it and the fluid was verrrry sparkly, so I'd assume it is useful as a rebuildable core and nothing more. Also have a Tuxedo black painted OEM spoiler (one of the mounting points is broken, see pics in comment below), a complete subframe with suspension, front brake assemblies, electric rack, both drive shafts, etc. out of a 22k mile 2015 as well as a complete steering column with wheel and airbag, a starter, ECU, a radiator, an intercooler, 2 shifters, 2 sets of shift cables, clutch and gas pedal assemblies... basically a whole bunch of stuff I had to buy to get the engine and transmission. The engine runs great, alternator, turbo and AC compressor are fine. Downpipe flange on the turbo has a broken bolt stuck in there, did I mention I was doing this swap alone in my tiny garage? :p I'd like to get $600 for the engine complete, make offers for anything else. Pick up in zip code 19320, outside Philadelphia. A LOT of it is boxed up, so it isn't all in the pictures, but make me an offer for whatever you need, I can pull stuff out of the boxes and add more pictures. :)

*update*
(Sold items removed from original post)

**Engine, transmission, and spoiler pending local sale**

Spare wiring harness sold
One ECM sold
Struts/springs sold
Dash clusters sold

Attachments

Last edited:
Would you consider shipping the wing to Virginia ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
FiST to death
Thread Starter #5
Lawn art?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
Dude, it's SO MUCH STUFF, lol- I ran out of space in my basement and garage, so some of it went under my deck until I can move stuff around. I may have underestimated how much FiST fits in a 1200 pound crate. Lol

OP
FiST to death
Thread Starter #8
Hey guys, I checked the wing out some more, it is definitely tuxedo black but one of the 4 outside mounting points is broken out of it, couldn't see it with all the bubble wrap on it. It needs some love as far as the paint goes, but it's not *the worst* it could be. Lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

OP
FiST to death
Thread Starter #9
Hot take: Keep the motor and trans, fab up a frame and create your own Formula Ford.
Believe me, I tried to sneak that idea past my wife, but we have a townhouse with a 1 car garage that usually has a motorcycle and a bunch of stuff in there, a one car driveway with her Volt charging there, and my truck, the FiST, and a pop up camper in the parking lot- our neighbors have been super considerate about the number of parking spaces we take up.... so far. Lol

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Believe me, I tried to sneak that idea past my wife, but we have a townhouse with a 1 car garage that usually has a motorcycle and a bunch of stuff in there, a one car driveway with her Volt charging there, and my truck, the FiST, and a pop up camper in the parking lot- our neighbors have been super considerate about the number of parking spaces we take up.... so far. Lol

Yeah, that would NEVER EVER fly around here with these snooty neighbors, and this elitist (wealth/'status'-wise) POS HOA! [mad] [:(]

(Consider yourself LUCKY!! [wink])

OP
FiST to death
Thread Starter #15
Anyone notice that our ST's are like a ground-up restoration project from day one? Don't get me wrong - I bought mine for fun and the knowledge that I had lots of wrenching options - I just didn't know how many!
Yeah, my wife and I bought this one specifically because it was the cheapest one in the country that didn't need body work, and the interior is immaculate- we were looking for a project car to do together and the other options were a Cooper S (which is so much worse to work on) and some much older vehicles that wouldn't have handled as well. I'm comfortable with anything mechanical, but I don't do body work. šŸ˜† šŸ¤£ I had an 03 Evo that honestly wasn't as much fun as this is, it cost twice as much (with 113k miles on it a decade ago, so about the same age as this 2014 and close to the same miles) and it made twice the power but it was almost undriveable if you didn't know what you were doing, so she never drove it. Every mile I drove it I wondered if it was about to blow up, so it wasn't super relaxing. Lol... I'm enjoying the FiST a lot more, and it's cheap enough that if I DO grenade something I can replace it with something stronger and not blow my budget for the next few months. :)

OP
FiST to death
Thread Starter #20
I can do 100 for the front struts!
They're all yours, if you're in the area I'm around tonight to Monday off and on, if not PM me your zip and I'll get a shipping quote. I will need to pull them off the subframe assembly but then I can shoot you some pics.

Last edited: