Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Corbeau Seat Anyone?

TemecFist

Yup I get it. I paid $432 for a single Chrono so it's a no brainier at that price point. Also I lived in the Neon srt4 world for quite some time so I'm not stranger to the world's cheapest plastics.
Lol. Truth

I happen to live right next to a brick and mortar Sparco store, was able to sit in their whole lineup.
I'm 5'10" 170lb, and the Chrono Large was far too big for me. I actually found their cheapest offering, the R100, to be the best fitting and decent quality on par w/ the Chronos.
The R333 and R600 were also excellent if you're feeling spend-y.

Guess I'm saying: see if you can find a motorsports store / distributor in your area to get your own butt into some alternatives.

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
I happen to live right next to a brick and mortar Sparco store, was able to sit in their whole lineup.
I'm 5'10" 170lb, and the Chrono Large was far too big for me. I actually found their cheapest offering, the R100, to be the best fitting and decent quality on par w/ the Chronos.
The R333 and R600 were also excellent if you're feeling spend-y.

Guess I'm saying: see if you can find a motorsports store / distributor in your area to get your own butt into some alternatives.
6'3" 270 here, hoping I can squish my fat butt comfortably into the Chrono. If I can then great. If not, then I've got a cool conversation piece for my office.