Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

cp-e™ 12Days Sale - Day6

SICKESSS-ST

Hello [MENTION=2905]www.cp-e.com[/MENTION],

I tried using the 50% coupon, your website said "Coupon code applied successfully", then at check out the discount was not there. I got on your website before 7am and had the exhaust on my cart at 7am, even took 2 hours off from work to try to do this.

I had same problem earlier this week. They actually took my credit card confirmed discount then after the order was completed the discount was removed. Had to call and cancel.

Edit. I'm actually not that mad about. I shouldn't be spending $300 on an impulse purchase anyway. They were real nice about it and offered me a %35 discount . I just don't think there site does a good job at keeping track if the discount has been used or not.

JasonHaven

I had same problem earlier this week. They actually took my credit card confirmed discount then after the order was completed the discount was removed. Had to call and cancel.

Edit. I'm actually not that mad about. I shouldn't be spending $300 on an impulse purchase anyway. They were real nice about it and offered me a %35 discount . I just don't think there site does a good job at keeping track if the discount has been used or not.
It's kind of why I stay away from limited use coupon codes, CP-E isn't the first company, nor the last company to deal with the headache involved with them on the back end. I've gotten burned by it with other things before haha. Seems like it's a major pain in the ass for companies to deal with.

OP
W
Thread Starter #5
Hello [MENTION=2905]www.cp-e.com[/MENTION],

I tried using the 50% coupon, your website said "Coupon code applied successfully", then at check out the discount was not there. I got on your website before 7am and had the exhaust on my cart at 7am, even took 2 hours off from work to try to do this.
Just keep in mind that you are one of thousands of people doing the exact same thing. The code will apply successfully, it's the first person to actually complete the transaction that will receive the discount.

SICKESSS-ST

It's kind of why I stay away from limited use coupon codes, CP-E isn't the first company, nor the last company to deal with the headache involved with them on the back end. I've gotten burned by it with other things before haha. Seems like it's a major pain in the ass for companies to deal with.

I hear you [MENTION=2991]garyakiger[/MENTION], bad thing is I actually did really want to buy this exhaust. Too bad regular price + shipping is so expensive though, $935.

I learned my lesson [MENTION=3033]JasonHaven[/MENTION], lol.