Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

CPE RMM owners. How has it affected your daily driving experience?

I picked one up used. I want to install it to make my car "ready" for Cobb Stage 2 but I don't plan on driving my car too hard. I'm wondering if other users felt the pros out weighed the cons.

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
If I was not so lazy I'd go back to stock mount. Not even lazy actually. Just don't care enough to change it back.

The Mountune mount is rough af and causes so much extra noise and shakes for no benefit. My car is a daily with 78k. I drive. I'd say it does benefit shift feel and that's the only reason I keep it

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
This is the problem with the world today....everyone wants it to filled with foam like NERF toys so nothing hurts or there is no feel to anything.....I live in Mn with a RMM replacement.....it gets cold as fu$k here....translation the mount tends be more vibration prone.... I dont even notice after the mount has been broken in now....neither does anyone else. It's the Best thing you can do for your RMM and solid shifting is to replace that junk. Quit being a pansy and get some vibes in your life....its not even bad with the A/c running either.....if you want Vibrations ride in my Typhoon....solid mounts...that son of bitch feels like your driving a freight train down an avalanche....It hits REAL HARD when I boost launch it at 10psi.....like a getting sacked by a linebacker from behind. Thanks Jeff!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Im running the Boomba RMM. It buzzes pretty good on low RPMs.

I like it. Makes the the car feel more visceral. And shifting is so much better.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

HardBoiledEgg

1000 Post Club
You come from a car with solid mounts, thats why your perspective is different.

The Mountun mount is rough af. I'm the only individual on this forum, you all just follow eachother and all feel the same. Dare somebody not feel the same as you do and now we are ridiculed for thinking else wise.

Funny cause you call me out with the soft world we live in, but i grew up getting smacked across the face in public, played sports before participation trophies, and i raise my son the same way. You're preaching to the quire here dude. So tell me again how soft I am.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
For me it was a lil too rough. Sold it and picked up a awr 70 from whoosh. That's just me. Everyone has different opinions. At the time I would daily the car 30k a year. Now it sits more than anything. If it was a weekend car at the time I would have kept it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

The Mountun mount is rough af. I'm the only individual on this forum, you all just follow eachother and all feel the same. Dare somebody not feel the same as you do and now we are ridiculed for thinking else wise.

Funny cause you call me out with the soft world we live in, but i grew up getting smacked across the face in public, played sports before participation trophies, and i raise my son the same way. You're preaching to the quire here dude. So tell me again how soft I am.
Hardboiled you know I LOVE you dawg....but I think you may need a juice box and some animal crackers & possibly a naperoo. I too come from the world of Belt beatings.....No helmets.....Juggling Gas soaked Soccer balls on fire....B-B gun wars driving 3-wheelers.....and No Trophy unless you got 1st place because second place is the 1st loser. Just remember hardboiledegg...you will hold a special place in my Ice cold heart.

Dpro

6000 Post Club

Honestly I have the Moutune and it seems fine if not in fact possibly soft lol. I get nothing from it that signals buzzy or vibration.
Not following anyone as I do my own deal, take suggestions and read and discover then act.

After installing mine i noticed an increase in vibrations and slightly more noisy. But the shifts feel so much better, cleaned up the shift from 1 to 2 tremendously and the rest feel buttered up. Some people set out to eliminate the vibration and noise as well as the sloppy shift feel. I was aiming only for the latter. The added vibration and noise help me feel more engaged with the car. No complains here.[clap]