Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Croftgate USA Products

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Just tried Croftgate USA Products on my Fiesta ST this weekend and I'm pretty impress with the product.

The $99 kit comes with:
  • (10) Microfiber Towels
  • (1) 32oz Waterless Wash
  • (1) 32oz High Gloss Polish & Paint Sealant
  • (1) 32oz All Purpose Cleaner
  • (1) 32oz Tire Cleaner & Dressing
  • (1) Interior Sheen Protectant
  • (1) Ford Logo Canvas Trunk Organizer

The All Purpose Cleaner really made cleaning the wheels a lot easier and is also very safe on the paint. My biggest fear was using corrosive chemicals can ruin the painted finish.

Washed with the All Purpose Cleaner and used Tire Cleaner & Dressing.

The High Gloss Polish & Paint Sealant also worked really well, my paint felt as if I had just clay barred the car.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, decided to put the stock wheels back on to put some miles on them lol

Looks great,good spot for sticker placement,all this time I've been anal where to put mine,think I'm gonna put it there,hehe. Car looks great man.

Can any of you guys recommend a good cleaner for the seats? The cloth part. I got mine a tiny bit dirty from wearing my dirty jeans home from work one day(I know stupid,usually have sweatpants in bag for the ride). Wondering what will take the dirt out,thinking just soap and water will do it,unless someone can recommend a good cleaning solution,thanks.

-ry

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
I got mine a tiny bit dirty from wearing my dirty jeans home from work one day(I know stupid,usually have sweatpants in bag for the ride). Wondering what will take the dirt out,thinking just soap and water will do it,unless someone can recommend a good cleaning solution,thanks.

-ry
Get some Meguiar's D10219, it's really good stuff for cleaning upholstery.

http://www.autopia-carcare.com/megu...gclid=CIeJyvGF3L0CFTIV7Aod1GUAjA#.U0nEuFcWYk8