Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom Boost Gauge

Hey guys, thought you might like to see what I came up with for a boost gauge, its a custom face Speedhut Revolution Series with a Speed of Sound universal pod I mounted on the pillar, one of these days I'll pick up a half decent camera, if anyone has any recommendations there feel free to drop a line.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Looks like you now need the FORD POWER Start button from whoosh to complete your setup![wrenchin]

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
Looks like you now need the FORD POWER Start button from whoosh to complete your setup![wrenchin]
Funny you mention that, I was looking at Whoosh's site again this evening and that was one of the things on the list, I got a few more cosmetic upgrades I'd like to do before I get into the engine at all.

OP
L
Thread Starter #9
Appreciate it

Exactly my thoughts!
Clean install
Appreciate it guys, took a good bit of trial and error to get it lined up right, I actually PM'd Zane because he had a post doing a pod setup as well and I'm here to tell you that the A-Pillar in these cars is a pita to get back in if you have a pod mounted as you can't quite angle the pillar back in easily and get all the tabs to line up that slide into the dash cover, my solution ended up being to just trim 1/4 of inch off the bottom of the tabs to allow them to slide into the dash cover at a sharper angle, pillar still sits perfectly and there is no rattling whatsoever.

Do you have a link to the actual gauge?
Here's the link to the customization page for the gauge, has all the specs and pricing as well. You can email them with any customization requests and they are very quick to answer. https://www.speedhut.com/gauge/GR-BOOST-02/1/Boost-Gauge-0-30psi-(w--warning)

Last edited: