Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Custom Exhaust Tip/muffler delete for sale

Trader history for Jmchiaramonte (0)

Just testing the waters on this one to see if anyone is interested. I have a custom 3in exhaust (end section) that's a mild blast pipe. The tips are like 2.5 I believe. Was built by 6 star performance fabrication near Pittsburgh Pa and on the car for a year. As shown in the pics it is just a clamp so all you would do is hack part of your 3 in exhaust to put this one on. My car was hit by another driver and it damaged my mid exhaust among other things. The only piece that is still good is this end piece. I will be replacing my exhaust sometime next week so it will not be available until then. I will most likely not respond to PM's or messages on the post as I am not on here often but will try. Email jmchiaramonte@gmail.com (for fastest response) for questions or wanting to purchase. Not sure what I want for it but it is around the 400 dollar mark. Make me an offer. I will ship anywhere. Thank you.

Attachments