Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Custom modified GodSpeed IC with 24x7x3" core to fit the FiST

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
SOLD, shipping out asap:)

GodSpeed, 24x7x3" core, welded elbows with ribs to keep the hoses from popping off.
These are widely known to be very good intercoolers for the price and this one has been custom modified with the ends, fit well to the car, etc.....
Never used, just installed, like new then.
$279.00 shipped in 48 states, subsidized elsewhere
OBO and that means higher offers as well
Morgan Utah

I mounted it with custom brackets welded to the inside of the bumper beam, I will include brackets, options available.

The stock hoses fit perfectly on the ends.

Selling because I decided to go to a a bit bigger IC as going to upgrade the turbo and run on road race courses where heat is a huge issue.

I have many hours invested in this making it fit, there is a little work to do, easy stuff, ti make it a nice snug, veritcal, etc fit but it would go on without doing this.

Sand corner of bracket shown off a little and use two long screws vice the bolt for the undertray mount, I will include the screws.
I cut off the upper ends of the brackets which is not part of installing this, I am making a different mount for that area but you do not have to, just leave them on.

For Sale: custom modified GodSpeed IC with 24x7x3" core-dscn3519-1-.jpg

Thanks, have a great day
Rick

me32

1000 Post Club
So will this directly mount on the st with the stuff your providing?

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
It will take a bit of trimming of the plastic that goes below it, the front undertray, pretty simple to do.

Also I will work out a mounting method that best fits your needs.

I had welded mounts to the inside of the bumper beam and have those if you can weld or I can make some new ones you can bolt on but have to drill a hole through the beam and use long enough bolts, stove bolt would be best on the front side of the beam.

I also have Rivnuts, drill a hole the right size and use a nut and bolt to tighten them in place, remove the nut and bolt and you have a riveted in nut to mount to, I have used these on a few projects, my two Vettes had them from the factory, I love using them when I can or need to but weld things on more often since faster for me.

I could also make some hangers to go over the beam you can use screws in from the top of it.

I could come up with other ideas as well, whatever is best for your needs, pretty easy for me as I make parts all the time as have a well sorted out shop, tons of tools and materials.

CanadianST

Any idea what shipping would be to the east coast of Canada? (Charlottetown, PEI) Pretty interested in this since I plan to go with ATPs gtx turbo in the future. Beats their $700 intercooler for sure

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
I went to this size unit due to plans on at least a GT25 if not GTX or the BW 6258....

Do you ever go to the US border to pick things up? I have shipped hundreds of packages to the border for many years now, works out great.

But, I can ship directly to you, costly, can call it a used part as it is in a sense...saves on duties....I need a full address entered to check the rates, PM or email it to me please:)

ram@raamaudio.com

CanadianST

I went to this size unit due to plans on at least a GT25 if not GTX or the BW 6258....

Do you ever go to the US border to pick things up? I have shipped hundreds of packages to the border for many years now, works out great.

But, I can ship directly to you, costly, can call it a used part as it is in a sense...saves on duties....I need a full address entered to check the rates, PM or email it to me please:)

ram@raamaudio.com
Email sent! Just curious how big are you going now? This one's right on par with the size of ATP's and they're laying down some very impressive numbers

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Emailed:)

I am not going much bigger, the change is more cosmetic than performance, Godspeed is a pretty good IC, dang good for the price. I have decided to upgrade the build level on this car and demo it as we travel so going to a prettier IC:)

Status
Not open for further replies.