Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD SOLD: Custom UKDM ST lights with DRLs and Morimoto Type-M LED Projectors

Trader history for Ducky (0)

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #22
The problem with shipping is that Woosh had a hard enough time with Ford OEM boxes that they stopped selling these for a while. These are lights that have been baked, opened, and resealed and they're just fine on the car but the plastic is that much weaker. That's not even beginning to consider that the lights are absolutely enormous and a bizarre shape.

If they break in transit, then what? I'm just supposed to eat the enormous cost and enjoy my new paperweights?

In short, I'm not opposed to shipping, but the negatives of how delicate the mounting tabs are outweigh the positives. If you're okay with "I'll do my best, but they're yours for better or worse" or have some good ideas on how to accomplish getting them across the country safely and at your expense, I'm all ears.

I like these, would match my new smoked tail lights, and I'm in Austin. But can't justify 900 and won't low ball you. GLWS!

Um, what's the guy doing in the background of 2nd pic? And I am pondering wanting these nice lights.

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #28
Um, what's the guy doing in the background of 2nd pic? And I am pondering wanting these nice lights.
It's a cleaning lady at the office I was outside of.

And you should buy them!! ;) I invite everyone to submit an offer; I'll politely decline something like a $200 bid but I appreciate all interest and I know how this works: nobody pays asking.

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #31
Is this a headlight trade situation?
I have stock headlights in my garage ready to go back on my car. I don't need or want your stockers.

I'm keeping the LEDs on because I'm trying to sell the whole car and part it out at the same time. If someone pays for the whole car, they get the parts, including lights and Recaros. Price for the whole car will go down as things are sold off of it.

OP
D

Ducky

Thread Starter #32
Pending sale.