Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Damond Motorsports passenger side engine mount

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Ok this is in great condition had it on my car for about 1k $200 Great mount just went a different way. $20 for shipping
This the gearbox mount below the battery right? I definitely need to upgrade mine but the upper one on the other side is worse.. I got the lower Cobb one installed about 30000km ago. Car done 112000km. Are you in Australia?

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
This the gearbox mount below the battery right? I definitely need to upgrade mine but the upper one on the other side is worse.. I got the lower Cobb one installed about 30000km ago. Car done 112000km. Are you in Australia?

This is your drivers side. Remember thats our passenger and ya I am in Los Angeles.

This is your drivers side. Remember thats our passenger and ya I am in Los Angeles.
Oh woops.. Yeah the one below the coolant tank.. I'll pass on buying it just because of these strange times nowadays and giving the distance between you and me..

Thanks