Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dark Ice Designs hood struts

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I just bought myself a set. Been meaning to since before I even got the car. Anyhow I found a code. YASH10 to save a little over 5 GBP. I want to say they ended up setting me back 85 bucks with shipping from across the pond. I spent 10 min finding the coupon code figured if anyone was in the market for these it may help ya out.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Let us know how they turn out. I’d like a set but I think that I’ve read that they don’t work w/ the Mitsubishi expansion tank.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Ive has some for over a year. Turns out you need to install them and not just leave them on a shelf. I'll get to it someday.
I did the same but am kicking myself now. They were a piece of cake to install once you remove the battery and battery tray to push the fuse box out of the way. Passenger side no clearance issues to sort through.

Well worth it. I paid 25 pounds with shipping, the shipping really kills it for you sadly. So so so necessary its a joke. super easy install if you have small hands

cant use these struts on the 19,
fuse box lid is in the way.
tried install today and the fuse box lid on the 19 sits way to high, couldnt even get the lid on, no matter what i tried.

OP
akiraproject24

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Thread Starter #10
cant use these struts on the 19,
fuse box lid is in the way.
tried install today and the fuse box lid on the 19 sits way to high, couldnt even get the lid on, no matter what i tried.
Another part I have that will sit around and collect dust until I finally throw it away