Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DC/Northern Virginia: My Mountune Exhaust for Your Stock One (Installed)

Trader history for da1edub (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings! I’m trading my ‘15 in at CarMax and have learned I’ll actually get a bit more back for the car if it’s returned in stock condition...I’ll gift you a 14 month old Mountune exhaust if you’ll in turn install a stock exhaust in its place in the next seven days. My preference would be to meet someone at a shop for the work, but will entertain other options. PM me! E

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
Greetings! I’m trading my ‘15 in at CarMax and have learned I’ll actually get a bit more back for the car if it’s returned in stock condition...I’ll gift you a 14 month old Mountune exhaust if you’ll in turn install a stock exhaust in its place in the next seven days. My preference would be to meet someone at a shop for the work, but will entertain other options. PM me! E
You can't beat that. Wish I was closer. Lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

So this would be a straight up swap pretty much?
Basically just paying for installation?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
D
Thread Starter #4
So this would be a straight up swap pretty much?
Basically just paying for installation?

Sent from my iPhone
Yes! I just need a stock-exhaust Fieata at the end of the exchange...that is to say that either you install or pay someone to do so. No cash.

I actually have my stock exhaust (2500 miles on it) in a box right now with the correct clamp. I wish you weren't 9 hours away lol or I would drive there this weekend.

kevinatfms

I have a stock exhaust I’ll give you. I’m right in Maryland, zip 20876. Sent you a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 5 hours away and interested, could you get a quote from a local muffler shop? Or you could come here and I can do the swap and I'd pay you.

OP
D
Thread Starter #9
Hey, all—I believe I have a taker. Appreciate all the interest—particularly the gratis offer of the stock exhaust—and will revisit the thread if the current plan falls through. E

Status
Not open for further replies.