Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Deal or No Deal?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
It will work . I think MOD bargains can beat that price, not sure about shipping have to ask him.. Also helping the Vendors here helps up get a good rep as a active growing forum and may allow better deals as the sales go up :) just a thought ..

OP
R
Thread Starter #3
Totally agree

It will work . I think MOD bargains can beat that price, not sure about shipping have to ask him.. Also helping the Vendors here helps up get a good rep as a active growing forum and may allow better deals as the sales go up :) just a thought ..
Yeah I understand what you're saying. They gave me a quote of 500 free ship. Just hard to pass on two day ship with amazon backing the deal (customer service is unreal) so that's my thoughts on it. I guess I'll go ask mod again if they'll match same deal or get close?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Yeah I understand what you're saying. They gave me a quote of 500 free ship. Just hard to pass on two day ship with amazon backing the deal (customer service is unreal) so that's my thoughts on it. I guess I'll go ask mod again if they'll match same deal or get close?
Fair enough. I don't do amazon so i am clueless on that aspect ;) (as well as a few other things I am clueless about..) lol

BlueBomber

1000 Post Club
If you ask and let them know what Amazon is offering it for, I am sure ModBargains can get close to what amazon is offering it for, but yes indeed, the AccessPort unit used is the same for both Fiesta and Focus ST - the unit will tune either and comes preloaded to tune either - it autodetects. Ask Jurrian, but I'm sure something can be done.

Cheers,
Blue Bomber