Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dealer lost my ST 😒

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Laugh of the day. I payed $200 to CarMax to have my ST shipped to Cleveland from Cincinnati, I did not want to drive that far to get it. This was on the 12th, the car was supposed to be on site on the 16th, that day came and went no word. Called them this morning at 10am, they did not know were it was at. Called again at 11:30am, they still had not found it. Finally around 1pm they messaged me, they had found the car and it was being shipped today. I do get my $200 delivery charge back because the car was late, but they can not tell me when it will reach Cleveland. To be honest, if I did not want the damn car so bad I would tell them to screw off. As my sponsor would say "an opportunity to practice patience". Then this old trope came to mined. The two vultures sitting on a branch, the one vulture looks at the other and says "Screw patience, I'm going to kill something"! :confused:

Must be a thing for the dealers now. Same thing with carvana. But we got canceled 3 times due to transportation delays totaling a month total. Ended up getting another car and only had 1 transportation delay. Kinda sucked b.c we were trading in a car and didnt want to run up the mileage. But we ended up with a better car IMO which is a juke nismo. A car my wife really loves.

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #3
Must be a thing for the dealers now. Same thing with carvana. But we got canceled 3 times due to transportation delays totaling a month total. Ended up getting another car and only had 1 transportation delay. Kinda sucked b.c we were trading in a car and didnt want to run up the mileage. But we ended up with a better car IMO which is a juke nismo. A car my wife really loves.
Nice!