Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Dealer wants to buy my Fiesta back..

For the last 2 months, Ive been getting letters, calls from the dealer i purchased my car from to see if I wanted to trade my fiesta ST for a new 2019 Fiesta ST (new? I thought production stopped?) And pay less and have a new warranty with no money down and paying 50 dollars less a month. First: The new cars do not bring the recaro option..mine has it. They dont have the black rim, painted caliper option.Mine does. I put a cat back exhaust on my car...dont fee like paying again andl reinstalling the catback. Plus Ive done a couple of cosmetic things (wrapping interiors, etc). Yes..having a new Fiesta ST would be nice and with a new bumper to bumper warranty and paying less...but I love how my Fiesta ST is now..and cannot be replaced.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Ditto....I have gotten phone calls asking if I'd trade mine in on something else as another person is "looking" for a car like mine. I said nope....over my dead body.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
All car dealers do this it's no big deal they're just generic letters they send to everybody. They want you to come to the dealership trade in your car, and buy something else.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
[MENTION=9629]Ford ST[/MENTION] is spot on.

Furthermore, I would never give up the Recaros, I don't care how good the deal is!

I got 3 letters and 3 phone calls. I answered the last call. Being the outspoken person that I am, I told them Ford pulled a major boner when they stopped making real cars. I told him “tell your people.” Mine is fully optioned and modded exactly the way I want and maybe more in the future. Their inventory is all base models - nothing wrong with that but just my personal preference.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
All car dealers do this it's no big deal they're just generic letters they send to everybody. They want you to come to the dealership trade in your car, and buy something else.

AS IF I would EVER trade it in on an EcoSport or Edge! [histerical] [nono]

This! [dictate]

OP
L
Thread Starter #8
The funny thing is that they want to "upgrade" me to a 2019 new Ford Fiesta ST. They did not offer any other car. I guess the Fiesta ST still in production. Any word if the "ST line" is going to make it stateside now that Ford has killed all cars?

They all send out letters saying that they need cars just like we have! And, they will pay top dollar! Top dollar is wholesale. Anyone who gets excited by one of those letters is a rube.

OP
L
Thread Starter #10
The funny thing is that they want to "upgrade" me to a 2019 new Ford Fiesta ST. They did not offer any other car. I guess the Fiesta ST still in production. Any word if the "ST line" is going to make it stateside now that Ford has killed all cars?
boost.....BOost.....BOOst....BOOST!!!!![emoji49]

boost.....BOost.....BOOst....BOOST!!!!![emoji49]

The order bank was stated to be closed on 5/19/19 for any new orders. So, the window is closing soon. ST line is trickling out. I have seen four of them in my area.

I believe that if you have any doubt with getting rid of a car you love (especially an ST because they're just so damn amazing), then you shouldn't get rid of it at all unless you feel 100% right. Talking from experience, I had a little bit of doubt about getting rid of a car and right away I wish I didn't. So I vote no on you giving up your car for just a newer version especially when yours is 1000000x better!! Keep us informed!!

OP
L
Thread Starter #13
Oh...for sure is NO...keeping my ST :)