Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD DHM Race Intercooler w/ crash bar $350 - buyer pays shipping (I’d prefer pickup).

Trader history for PhoenixM3 (0)

PhoenixM3

This is likely the toughest IC produced for the FiST. I’ve had this installed on 3 cars, and I’m returning my car to stock. It wears some battle scars on the lower row of fins, but it doesn’t affect performance. Last year, I struck a piece of ice on the freeway (dropped from a truck, I guess). The impact destroyed my front bumper cover, but only slightly bent one of the IC’s mounting brackets. 1643685068662.jpeg 1643685088967.jpeg 1643685120303.jpeg

Von

I really like that crash bar! I don't mean to sidetrack your sale and wish you good luck. Unfortunately I've already got an intercooler or I'd be all over this.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm surprised that this is even still up for sale! This is a great intercooler! Very well thought out and robust! GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk