Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DizzyTune Purchased

So guys i just purchased my dizzy stage 2 93 and E30 tune on Friday & was wondering if there was anything else i was supposed to do. Do i need to fill out the tuning form on his website, or do i do that later? any help would be greatly appreciated.

OP
Smackk
Thread Starter #3
Fill out the tuning form now since you already bought the tune. He will contact you when he has your base tune ready.

Sent from my IN2019 using Tapatalk
Also my dude, in filling out the form what should i put for the Cobb Traction Control,should i enable it at startup, or just rock with the default off.?

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm gonna answer my own question here lol. I ended up just leaving it default off. If you want it, 4 is generally agreed on as the best setting. Jeff had a good video on it that I found very helpful.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0UzpTzeJgY
Also, if you're buying a tune, at least with Dizzy, Jason can change the default setting after you purchase it. I bought mine with the traction control off, but after more research decided to go with it set on 4. I emailed him and the next day he sent me the updated version.

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have a new question . . .
Why is the default setting for idle rpm on dizzy 850 when it appears that stock idle is 750? Is there any advantage to the higher idle? What did you guys who've bought tunes set it at?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Possibly because soooo many change out the RMM/other mounts on these cars, and therefore most have requested a slightly higher idle to offset the increased static/low rev NVH of the aftermarket mounts, so he just made it 'standard'?? [dunno]

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Possibly because soooo many change out the RMM/other mounts on these cars, and therefore most have requested a slightly higher idle to offset the increased static/low rev NVH of the aftermarket mounts, so he just made it 'standard'?? [dunno]
IIRC, its been a few years, but I think that's what he said when I asked. Smoother idle.