Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DMB Graphics Carbon Fiber ST Overlay and M Logo Engine Start Gel Badge - Review

Hello Fiesta ST Forum,

I ordered a set of ST emblem overlays from DMB, not sure if they're the correct size but worth a shot. It does say for Mk7 Facelift ST180. I'll post a review with pictures if they do fit when I get my car. I also went ahead and ordered their Mountune M Logo gel badge for the engine start button.

They were packaged safely and made it here quickly from the UK. I ordered the ST overlays in carbon fiber and the vinyl material looks plenty thick with a nice pattern. They have a semi-transparent overlay on top of the stickers so you can install them, so the carbon fiber doesn't look as bright as it will once installed. The Mountune M logo gel badge for the engine push start also looks well made, other than being a lint magnet! You'll have to wait 2 or 3 weeks until my car arrives before seeing them installed. I'll do a full review once I do.

It's interesting that the ST overlays have 'Unknown' for the part code. I can't find a way to navigate to the product on DMB's website but came across the product doing a Google search.

Part Links:

Love the Mountune M-logo Start badge! I never even thought about customizing the start button. Once I get the MP215 installed, I'll have to grab one. Cool, custom add-on...

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #5
I'll be taking delivery of my car this week and will get some photos posted of the installed overlays.

I don't have the MP215, yet, but I do plan on having it installed pretty soon. For now the M logo will just have to match my Mountune shift knob [:D]

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #6
Forgot I also purchased a few more things from DMB after I received this stuff! I purchased a Mk2 Fiesta decal in carbon fiber. Length is 150mm and I bought it to put on the front of my Pierce Motorsports 6 point lower chassis brace. Also purchased a set of carbon fiber overlays for the key fobs. I'll post a pic of them installed but for now here's the Pierce Motorsports brace with Mk2 Fiesta decal...

Part Links:

The devil's in the details, right!? You're after my own heart with those add-ons. I like to add the little stuff as well as the big things, like the MP215 package.

I didn't see much in the way of bagdes/stickers on Mountune.com. Do you know where to find more?

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #8
The devil's in the details, right!? You're after my own heart with those add-ons. I like to add the little stuff as well as the big things, like the MP215 package.

I didn't see much in the way of bagdes/stickers on Mountune.com. Do you know where to find more?
I like to keep things simple and make sure everything matches. The fact that my seats are orange and the ST logos are red bothered me, which is why I bought the ST overlays in the first place (and skipped the Rado Grey wheels with red calipers!). I really like the look of carbon fiber, real or not! Mountune USA has their 'Pro Set' which includes "six high quality mountune stickers, two mountune license plate frames and 2 mountune air fresheners."

Or Mountune UK has a decal sheet with an assortment of different stickers as well.

I'm tempted to get the Pro Set myself just for the air fresheners! lol [cool]

What about a Mountune Gel badge for those of us who pieced together all mountune parts rather than doing the MP215 kit? You know... the coveted rear hatch badge.

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #10
So I have the car as of St. Patrick's Day! I've been holding off on applying the overlays due to the below freezing temperatures here.

I did put a carbon fiber ST overlay on the engine cover since it gets pretty warm under there. Shouldn't be any problems with it staying stuck on. Will snap a picture tomorrow if it's not snowing too bad.

What about a Mountune Gel badge for those of us who pieced together all mountune parts rather than doing the MP215 kit? You know... the coveted rear hatch badge.
You would only ever get one if you but a kit e.g. MP215. You might find the odd one on eBay but it is 99% fake and the other 1% probably stolen from other peoples cars! Buy the MP215, the badge adds at least 5bhp [kidding]

Just seems like those with the full stage 3 set of Mountune parts should get the badge as well. As soon as the cat back is released I'll be there[emoji41]

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #13
Just seems like those with the full stage 3 set of Mountune parts should get the badge as well. As soon as the cat back is released I'll be there[emoji41]
Why don't you just contact Mountune and ask?