Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DNA Racing Top Mount Camber Adjustment Kit

SteveS

1000 Post Club
It looks like that would be the case if you cannot access the screws through the hole that's already there. That or drop the strut to adjust, which would be a pain.

I think pretty much any camber adjustable top mounts require the strut tower to be drilled out.
I had to just use the slots in my coilovers to get more negative front camber because drilling out the tower isn't allowed in my autocross class

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #4
Thanks …. Was hoping I was missing something and perhaps no drilling out was required. Seems like the hardest part would be keeping the hole saw from “walking” as you drill.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
I just drilled mine. I mounted a smaller hole saw in the middle as a guide for the larger one. Super easy with a new Diablo hole saw from Lowes. Just go slow and make lots of noise! 2.5” wasn’t large enough. I still have to notch it a bit to get to the Allen heads. That or try again with a 2.75” bit.

OP
cidsamuth
Thread Starter #6
I just drilled mine. I mounted a smaller hole saw in the middle as a guide for the larger one. Super easy with a new Diablo hole saw from Lowes. Just go slow and make lots of noise! 2.5” wasn’t large enough. I still have to notch it a bit to get to the Allen heads. That or try again with a 2.75” bit.
Good info, thanks. You used the DNA kit?