Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Does this Used exhaust is a good purchase

Kevin002

looking at this used exhaust I just need help to see if it still in good condition since this is the first time buying an exhaust
here is the post info

FS: Thermal R&D exhaust $300 obo

Exhaust is a few years old. It needs some elbow grease but will be worth it!

I had the tips cerakoted black, they are showing wear. I was having problems with the clamps loosening and the front pipe popping out. Added a vband just in case I needed to remove it. Never did.

You will need to get all new clamps or have it fully welded on. Includes red whoosh poly hangers.

IMG_4236.png

Attachments

OP
K

Kevin002

Thread Starter #2
This was his answer after asking the pictures

Gonna send some pics. I did find one damage spot. Doesn’t look like it was leaking, the clamp should cover it, or if you do Vbands, it could be cut back some or welded over, i would imagine. I’m not an expert. Some of the pics are hard to tell what they are but its each part of the exhaust, some are close up to show the surface rust.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Love my thermal* i got it used for $500. Then sent it out and got it Ceramic coated from DP to the Tips. Still looks great and its been 60k. So if it is indeed NOT a scam that is a good price. do your due diligence on determining that its not a scam!