Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Don't know much about wheels/tires, Looking to upgrade. Need some help :).

Heyo!

So I'm not very knowledgeable about wheel/tire upgrades. I saw in this subforum that the stock wheels/tires are 17x7 with 47.5mm offset and 205/40/R17. The wheels I'm looking at getting are the Sparco Pro Corsa in black which are 17x7.5 with 40mm offset. My question is, on completely stock suspension, do I need to worry at all about fitment issues/rubbing? Is there a need for spacers? Also, what would suggestions be for tires? Should/can I reuse the stock tires (Only have 3300 miles on my car), or should I look for something a bit wider to accommodate the half in increase in width? Thanks so much for the input, I really appreciate it! :)

Link to the tirerack info using my car (2015 model, Oxford White): http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?AFFCODE=AD5&target=runWheelSearch&initialPartNumber=W29058001MB&wheelMake=Sparco&wheelModel=Pro+Corsa&wheelFinish=Black+Painted&showRear=no&autoMake=Ford&autoModel=Fiesta+ST&autoYear=2015&autoModClar=

Also forgot to ask: How do you know if you need to order all new TPMS sensors or not? I know you need the Ford Trigger to reset them, but not sure if you always need to buy new sensors or not.

-Matt

You can run those wheels without any fitment issues. You can also re-use your stock tires, or you can go to a 215/40/17. But a good set of 215/40/17s is going to run around $700-800 depending on what you go with...so I would re use the stock RE050s until they're worn out.

You will need new TPMS sensors unless you re-use your stock ones. Any shop can do this without entirely dismounting the tire from the wheel.