Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Door ambient lighting

dodero4

Hi all guys, I come from a fiesta titanium mk8 that had environmental LEDs on the feet that I have already solved and also in the door pocket, I would like to be able to put the lights in the door on the st-line too, at the moment I have recovered 90% of the components but I would need the confirmation or diagram / assembly diagram in order not to make a mistake with the connector, have any of you already made this change?

these are the photos that I was able to recover for the moment, the one where there is a red circle should be the connector where the wiring goes to the bulb but I am not 100% sure
the photo of the door is not mine, I haven't removed anything yet, not sure what I need
thanks to those who will help me, many of us ask how to do it

IMG_0243.JPG
IMG_0245.JPG

188642757_1676466682539309_5633657539042086100_n (1).jpg

OP
D

dodero4

Thread Starter #4
You won't get much help here as most of the members are from North America and we don't have the MK8 model.
ah ok, I did not know this, I tried to write here because I found a photo that comes from an English forum that I do not know the name and they had managed to do this thing

ah ok, I did not know this, I tried to write here because I found a photo that comes from an English forum that I do not know the name and they had managed to do this thing
Check if there's a UK forum, you will surely find what you're looking for there if it exists.