Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Door armrest - anyone have a good comfort mod?

I hate the drivers door armrest in my FiST. My elbow sits right where there is some sort of internally molded torture device.

Anyone come up with a good comfort mod that does not look like hell? No I am not going to use spray adhesive to glue mouse pads to it.

My arms are long enough that when my left hand is at 8 O'clock on the wheel my elbow is towards the rear of the pad. The internal molded pad seems to be triangular in shape, wider in the front, and narrow in the back where my elbow sits. I had a couple 200+ mile days this week and it reminded me how uncomfortable it is.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Nothing serious. Skating elbow protectors.. .

There is a thread on a full mod of that pad. The piece is melted in, but can be removed and enhanced with your choice of padding.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

jeff

2000 Post Club
Make sure you purchase the padding or add your own. I installed an RLG custom armrest years ago and added a layer of foam, I love it every time I drive. I always tell people that's one of my favorite mods. Just get the foam, without it your torture will continue.