Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Doughnut delete, modified stock pipe, and hose, clamp, ready to install

Trader history for RAAMaudio (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
SOLD

NEW PRICE, $39 Shipped OBO, going soon as I have an offer:)

For $39 shipped, which will cost around $10 to ship them, you get the $22 hose, $2 SS hose clamp, the pipe out of the turbo so you can leave yours stock if needed later on...and the time to go get parts, fuel to get the parts, time to do the work, all you have is a few minutes time to invest and done

If delete your own and later need to have a stock one it will cost you a great deal more;)

-------------------

Fast and simple way to delete your doughnut. First mod on my car but no miles as the car is on the lift for major mods and I just built a 2" all tubing one to replace this as going to a larger turbo as soon as available, this is all you need for a stock turbo.

Get this and keep your stock doughnut intact if you ever need it for any reason.

See the picture and link here, the hose looks much better in person, nice and black, I cleaned it up a bit, it is a high grade hose that cost $22.

http://www.fiestast.org/forum/fiest...asy-do-saves-little-weight-off-front-car.html

$49 shipped in cont US, OBO, OBO, OBO:)

Thanks,
Rick

OP
R

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #2
Still available, surprised it has not sold actually and the price is OBO....keep your stock pipe if ever needed, install this.....easy and low cost way to clean up the flow.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.