Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
I need someone to instal a set that drives in snow. I’m afraid to instal mine until spring. The car is twitchy as it is.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I need someone to instal a set that drives in snow. I’m afraid to instal mine until spring. The car is twitchy as it is.
You are missing the point.
By increasing the rear camber you will make the rear of your car more stable.
I admit I do not drive in snow however, I have driven on almost every other kind of surface and I have been using increased rear camber on my cars for many years now.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #30
You are missing the point.
By increasing the rear camber you will make the rear of your car more stable.
I admit I do not drive in snow however, I have driven on almost every other kind of surface and I have been using increased rear camber on my cars for many years now.
Drove in the rain tonight and my car tracked quite well. It did not feel unsafe and was not breaking loose.

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
Thanks guys. My interwebs research did not give me much info for rear camber for daily driver purposes and I am unwilling to take risks when others are involved. For autocross these will work quite nicely for what I need. With your guy's experiences I will work on getting these installed, but it may be a bit since I have a ton of other projects at the moment and working on dirty, wet, cold car parts when it is right at freezing out it not high on my list =)

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I’m very interested in this... in for results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I can manage free time for myself, mine are going on this weekend. I'm looking forward to my results.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
So has anyone run this in conjunction with the rock shields without issues with the ABS? Can anyone explain in more detail why this would affect the ABS? Any additional photos of install?

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
So has anyone run this in conjunction with the rock shields without issues with the ABS? Can anyone explain in more detail why this would affect the ABS? Any additional photos of install?
The issue that I had when adding camber plates is that the additional thickness of the rock Shields cause the ABS sensor not to protrude far enough to correctly read the cog on the hub.