Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #97
ANY way to pay for these besides paypal??
Do you have Zelle? or Venmo? I have both. Zelle goes straight to my bank account. Venmo I have to link my bank which I have not done yet.

Though any of them your gonna have to give them credit card or bank info to pay. Paypal you can use your credit card which makes it pretty simple. Zelle can be easy if your bank does Zelle my bank does Zelle so its like a straight wire transfer without fees.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I am not afraid of giving card or bank info, it's just that paypal will not let me sign on (forgot one of the answers to the security questions, gettin' OLD I guess [:(]), and they will not allow me to start a new account at all.

I will try again, since there are other things I want paypal for (i.e.; 'tips' to send to musical artists for their free youtube concerts, etc.).

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #99
I am not afraid of giving card or bank info, it's just that paypal will not let me sign on (forgot one of the answers to the security questions, gettin' OLD I guess [:(]), and they will not allow me to start a new account at all.

I will try again, since there are other things I want paypal for (i.e.; 'tips' to send to musical artists for their free youtube concerts, etc.).
right on thats cool!