Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Fourth of July Special $49.99 Dpro Rear Camber plates 2+ degrees nominal negative camber! ! for your FiST!

Trader history for Dpro (5)

Dpro just curious, I know that you and several others have been running them for a while now so have you noticed any bad tire wear or really uneven wear on your tires? Your idea is cool and I'm interested....

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #142
Dpro just curious, I know that you and several others have been running them for a while now so have you noticed any bad tire wear or really uneven wear on your tires? Your idea is cool and I'm interested....
No I have not 1.8 degrees on our cars is not really drastic. its roughly a degree more than stock. One would have to dial in around 2.5 degrees to start seeing a significant amount of inner side wear.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #146
ok official list time
1 WutApex
2 nmh5001
3alkoran
4rcarbaja4
5Styper
6lowda9
7shezz
8pwhitefist
9Wes
10 platinum Fist
11. tenative butterybunz

lets get this going people 8 more and you get your camber plates for $75 each set for the ten that sign and agree to pay at once when we hit ten.

Last edited:
will the front need camber bolts to at least match the added camber of the rear? Or will stock adjustments in the front allow for that? Thanks.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #149
will the front need camber bolts to at least match the added camber of the rear? Or will stock adjustments in the front allow for that? Thanks.
stock fronts should be able to get you to 1.5 degrees so they would be a slight difference. If you are concerned pick up some camber bolts. They are not expensive.
by the way this is pretty go time so

Everyone my paypal is dpro@dslextreme.com $75 lets get this rolling. Canada peeps it will be $20 extra on the shipping unless you can provide a U.S. pickup address.

Last edited:
OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #151
Is it the same deal for me? I'm in Canada. Thanks.
I just posted the price difference for Canada unfortunately shipping adds a bit to the price but the thing is if these were at standard price you would still have to pay the extra $20 for Canada shipping. Unless you have a U.S. address to send to really cannot get around that.

I use to get everything shipped to the border and pick it up there, but that doesn't work anymore as the border is restricted to essential travel only now.

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #155
That puts us over the top people start sending that money and I will start shipping next week. monday tues depending on how fast all the cash comes in.

So after having these installed for roughly 5 months now I can somewhat vouch for the product made by Dpro. There is no immediate signs of excessive tire wear even despite the lightened use of the vehicle since the pandemic.

I want to make a slight note here though. In retrospect after speaking with Dpro, he mentioned a slight push happening upon exit in corners, I however did not. Currently using Godspeed coilovers and a trunk brace attaching both shock "towers" together, my vehicle feels extremely similar to stock albeit stiffer. Having the car lowered 2 inches made the car understeer, applying the trunk brace made it come back to stock... Somewhat, adding the rear camber plates damn near completely made the chassis feel like stock again but with a lower center of gravity.

If I ever went back stock engine performance, my FiST would only need LSD, coils, trunk brace and Dpro camber plates! Maybe a tune...maybe.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

OP
Dpro

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Thread Starter #159
So after having these installed for roughly 5 months now I can somewhat vouch for the product made by Dpro. There is no immediate signs of excessive tire wear even despite the lightened use of the vehicle since the pandemic.

I want to make a slight note here though. In retrospect after speaking with Dpro, he mentioned a slight push happening upon exit in corners, I however did not. Currently using Godspeed coilovers and a trunk brace attaching both shock "towers" together, my vehicle feels extremely similar to stock albeit stiffer. Having the car lowered 2 inches made the car understeer, applying the trunk brace made it come back to stock... Somewhat, adding the rear camber plates damn near completely made the chassis feel like stock again but with a lower center of gravity.

If I ever went back stock engine performance, my FiST would only need LSD, coils, trunk brace and Dpro camber plates! Maybe a tune...maybe.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk
Suspension tuning is a work in progress its great to hear this feedback.
We have 4 of the 10 that have already paid . Get your money in guys so I can ship these out to you.

They are staring at me going “ship me home to car I want to help people drive.” :ROFLMAO: