Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD DPro rear camber plates

Trader history for Woods247 (1)

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
Curious your reason for the sale?
I stuck to my ghetto washers. I just don’t need them. They were an impulsive purchase so my loss is y’all’s gain. No clue how they haven’t sold yet.

Woods - I was signed up for the group buy that Dpro posted. But I'm also local in Atlanta. I committed to his group buy first, so I'll ping him and see if he's good with removing me from the group buy. I understand if he isn't as I know he's trying to get 10 buyers.

As an aside, are you legit selling the black Leggendas?

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
Woods - I was signed up for the group buy that Dpro posted. But I'm also local in Atlanta. I committed to his group buy first, so I'll ping him and see if he's good with removing me from the group buy. I understand if he isn't as I know he's trying to get 10 buyers.

As an aside, are you legit selling the black Leggendas?
Yeah after this weekend I’m unloading all six of them. Two are slightly bent but can easily be fixed. It’s so slight it can’t be felt if they’re on the rear.. I just picked up extras when Tirerack was closing them out. I love those wheels a lot but I’m going wider.

OP
Woods247

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #6
Still available. You gotta have $50 though lol. Some dude actually low balled me for a $50 set of plates the got pissed when I said no. 😂