Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Driver's Door Pocket

Without thinking about it, I keep accidentally kicking this area when stepping out of my brand new baby. Has a few marks on it already and would love to see this last.

Anyone have any ideas on something that can take the beating instead?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
You can use a heat gun to try to remove the scratches.....you could use a clear peel coat from dupli-color to protect it. Food for thought

I keep kicking the cupholder on mine. I wish there was some other fiesta panel we could use without the cupholder.

I do the same. My cup holder has tons of little scratches. I used chemical guy's VRP on it and it seemed to do the job. For now.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I feel your pain. But - you need to not obsess... #itgetsbetter.
At some point, you won’t care. I had to move the seats a few times, and they left gashes in this cheap hard plastic. For me, this is a big attraction about the FiST: if I crumple it on the track or in daily driving, it won’t break my heart (or my wallet - and the two are clearly connected).

But - if this your first new car (or first car), then I can certainly appreciate the emotion,

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Without thinking about it, I keep accidentally kicking this area when stepping out of my brand new baby. Has a few marks on it already and would love to see this last.

Anyone have any ideas on something that can take the beating instead?
I've managed to remember to be careful when getting out. Open the door all the way, if you can.

Maybe stick a post-it note on the door to remind you until it becomes habit.